Opening its doors right on schedule for the 2019 Daddy of ‘em All, the Cheyenne Frontier Days (CFD) multi-purpose building at Frontier Park provides office space for the CFD General Committee and headquarters staff; adds meeting space for CFD volunteers; and offers rentable conference center space year-round for both sponsor and community hospitality.
During CFD, the Rooftop Deck—a 3,600 sq.ft. space in the northeast corner of the building—can host up to 65 people for a stunning (and unique) view of the night shows and rodeos.
For this project, the Reiman team:
- Installed exterior rigid insulation and weather barrier
- Installed window flashing
- Poured/finished some site concrete, including the colored patio, stairs, and ramps
- Completed miscellaneous rough carpentry, backing, and blocking
- Installed toilet accessories